4 Şubat 2012 Cumartesi

The Last Part-Analysis


After I finally managed to finish my book, I decided to take 'a day off'.I wanted to sit back and think about how can I make an analysis.



First of all I should say that, I don't take 'Holes' as a children's novel.I think, it is a novel which can be read by all people.


In order to make it look like an analysis, I must say that the most impressing part for me is the description of the wild animals which is on the first page of the book.When I read this part, I told myself 'What kind of book is this?'.Then I realized that it is a part of the plot.The book is actually tells more about the place 'Camp Green Lake' than telling us a story.It tells how was that place in the past and how it looks like now.The author combined the past and the present with the characters who are related to each other.The story of the past is given in between, so it draws more attention.The information we learned from the past, is used to fill in the gaps in the present.That is a really good technique to make people read actively.


As I mentioned in my former posts, Stanley and Zero represents Elya and Madame.It was easy to estimate that the so-called curse will be broken, when Stanley carries Zero up the mountain.But I must say that the construction is done well, even I couldn't find any inconsistency.


Once and for all, my message by writing this blog is to encourage everyone to read this book, because it is the best book which is given as a holdiay homework.











288 Words

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder