2 Şubat 2012 Perşembe

Development / Prediction


I've been waiting for this entry since I read the help list for our reading journal assignment.Development and Prediction is the most interesting categorie for me.Then I've thought that I should wait, till I read the most stunning part of the book.Now the time is come.

I've just finished with the 30th chapter today and things started to get interesting:



As we know Zero has been digging for Stanley for a while due to their deal.As soon as the other kids found this out, Stanley and Zero have to tolerate it to be made fun of.At one point they crossed the line and started to fight.After that the Warden also heard about the deal.During the conversation between the kids and the Warden, Zero couldn't tolerate it anymore and smashed a shovel across Mr.Pendanski's face.Then he ran away from the camp without being shot, because they all know that he'll be back for water.

Now I'm going to guess what's going to happen next:

I don't think that Zero will be back for water, because he made a choice and even if he will going to die, he won't want to see Mr.Pendanski after hitting him with a shovel.But I'm also sure that he won't survive if he doesn't come back.I also think that Stanley will be worried and feel guilty, so he'll try to help Zero.Despite of the fight Stanley will need the other boys in group D too.Perhaps they’ll dig a huge hole where Stanley found the gold tube and try to find the stuff, the Warden is looking for.It should be some jewelery that will worth a lot.Then the kids will use this against the Warden.If they will be able to convince her to look for Zero, then they’ll get the water truck and start searching.They should also speak with Mr.Pendanski in order to keep Zero away from trouble.They will find him near the camp.On his way back he fainted because of thirst. After the kids come back, they will find something different to do in the camp because they won’t be digging holes.They found what the Warden was looking for.At the and maybe it will rain for the first time after a hundred years.





382 Words

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder